Wednesday 7 October 2015

Feedback and review of presentations.

My Presentation could of been better if I made a power point and uploaded it to Google drive. However, I did not do this and instead print screened the word document and uploaded it to my blog. Although this was still accepted it isn't how I wanted to do it and therefore that is one thing I would like to change if I could. Not only this, I realised as I was doing my presentation that I had accidentally put one of the pictures on to the other slide and had to blag my way through it. Although it made sense its not how I would of liked it to go and therefore I am disappointed.

Feedback on my presentation from Mandev:

"Secondly, I chose Luke because I think that the pictures that he used were the strongest and the way he thought of the meanings for each picture were quite original; I don't think anyone watching his presentation thought why he chose those particular pictures, which made it even more better because it made us, the audience, think."

Sunny's presentation was far the best because he went the extra mile like a A level student should. He went the extra mile and took a picture of the photo himself. By doing this, he was able to show the presentation through his eyes making him show himself as ready for the coursework in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment